24 March 2011

Harris Teeter - SUPER DOUBLE COUPONS

About every 6-8 weeks Harris Teeter hosts a Super Double coupon event, and it is amazing. While they usually double coupons (up to $.99), March 23 - 29 coupons with a face value of up to $1.98 will be doubled, with a limit of 20 per household per day. Which means coupons for $1.00 will be worth $2.00 or even the gems of $1.50 will be worth $3.00!

Now I don't usually shop at Harris Teeter, as I think they are more expensive than Safeway, but these weeks are absolutely the exceptions. Whether you go (as I usually do) for strictly free items (see below), or just need to go on your regular weekly grocery run, it is a GREAT time to go.

You can go here, to my Harris Teeter savior, to see all of the amazing things you can get for free, and where exactly to get those coupons.
The Deal Scoop - Harris Teeter Coupon Matchups

To see other specials this week at Harris Teeter: http://www.harristeeter.com/

I'm off to clip and print coupons and salivate over all of the free things I will be getting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...