20 May 2011

Ahhh NERD Excitement - New Blog Visitors!

So evidently, a lot of people like reading how insane I am for hunting down the deals at Harris Teeter!  It's sort of awesome, but sort of frightening now that my full load of crazy has been exposed to the interenet world :)

For any of you newcomers - check out some of my other posts to see more awesome ways to save money, get free stuff, and even MAKE money.

Couponing 101 Series (wow - I need to add more to this!)

Shopping Online and MAKING money

Swagbucks - Searching Online and MAKING money :)

Daily Deal Sites

Goldstar Events - Discounts on great local events and activities

I'm back in Indiana for the weekend, and at 1:30pm I had already changed into leggings and slippers for a day of relaxation.  They are now on my "must pack" list. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...