12 April 2011

Swagbucks - Get $$ for searching the internet!

Swagbucks has changed my life. Now, I tend to be a tad dramatic...but I'm serious. I originally found Swagbucks about 2 years ago, and I've never looked back. I get excited a few times a day when I see that little icon pop up and it tells me "Congratulations, you've won Swabucks!"


"What is Swagbucks?" you ask...well Swagbucks.com is a search engine, just like Google. But with Swagbucks, you are rewarded every so often for searching with "swagbucks." It is random, does not matter at all what you search, or how often. Once you sign up, you just stay logged on, and search through Swagbucks.com daily.

Now, it's not as good as Google. I'll be honest with you. As of course, they someway have to make money or pay for all of the awesome gifts you can get in the SwagStore. BUT, it's a pretty good search engine, made even BETTER considering they are basically paying you!

Over the course of the past 2 years, I've gotten over $250 worth of Amazon Gift Cards. I've gotten SO many things on Amazon for FREE. Most of my book club books, Christmas presents, really anything. Me and my BFF have worked the numbers, and the $5 Amazon Gift Card for 450 swagbucks is definitely the best bang for your buck. It takes a while to accumulate, but it doesn't hurt to just keep plugging away, and then be pleasantly surprised when you have enough to "cash out" for your $5 gift card (sent as a code - so you can do it all online).

Now there are many, many more ways to earn Swagbucks (like doing surveys, signing up for Special Offers, etc), BUT my goal in this blog is to make saving (and earning!) money SIMPLE. So just get started by searching (and signing up below) and that is simple and easy :) SEARCH away!

Sign up for Swagbucks HERE!


And as always, I'm happy to answer ANY questions about any of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...