01 April 2011

Goldstar - Local Events - Last Minute Deals

To celebrate the fact that it is Friday (TGIF), you should probably get to making some weekend plans!

For those of you who love, well any event, Goldstar is the website for you!  It's this awesome site where you can customize your location, and they will send you daily deals (usually 50% or more) for (usually) last minute tickets. I've gotten tickets to the opera at the Kennedy Center for crazy cheap, tickets to a musical (Next to Normal before it went to Broadway!), etc on here.  
They have such a huge variety from site-seeing activities, to speed dating, museum tickets, to theater events, no matter what your interest, you will find something you love. 

This site is especially great if you are new to a city, and want to try different events out. I know I love it, and look forward to it every day, hoping there is some new musical coming to town that I am unaware of.  Did I mention I'm obsessed with musicals?  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...