03 May 2011

Twitter Deals and Couponing - Who to Follow?

klkl
I don't know how I got this little Twitter bird above this line of text, but I love it.  Tweet tweet or HOOT hoot :)

So the wild world of Twitter can be a very scary place as there are nearly...a bajillion people to follow.  As I've mentioned before, I love Twitter and think it is a HUGE tool you can use for things like FREE stuff, customer service issues, giving postivite feedback, etc.

Here are a few people that I recommend, that will be EXCELLENT references for deals and coupons, but it won't completely take over your life/Twitter feed.

SwagBucks - (If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, hop to it!)
CVS
Hip2Save
MoneySavingMom
Orbitz - (They often give away free flights through Twitter)
The Deal Scoop

And just because she is fun and amazing and always has hilarious pictures of her basset hounds like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...